join us on ...
Cook Up Ching’s Recipe!
Ching’s Paneer Chilli Pizza
- 200gm Paneer, cubed
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 350 ml water
- Oil to stir-fry
- 2 pizza bases - 6”
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkt of Chings’s Secret Sauce Mix - Paneer Chilli
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok (kadai/frying pan) on a high flame.
- Add the vegetables and stir- fry for 1 minute.
- Add water and the Ching’s Secret Sauce Mix - Paneer Chilli, stir and bring to boil.
- Simmer for two minutes.
- Add paneer, mix and simmer for 1 more minute or till the sauce is thick enough to stay on
top of the pizza base.
- Spread the prepared paneer chilli on the pizza base evenly and sprinkle chopped spring
onions and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Heat in the microwave oven till the cheese melts
- Serve hot with Ching’s Secret Green Chilli Sauce for extra spice.
Ching’s Schezwan Pasta
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok (kadai/frying pan) on a high flame.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add water and the Ching’s Secret Sauce Mix - Schezwan, Stir and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 2 - 3 minutes or till the sauce is thick.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve hot