join us on ...
Recipe of the Month
Kung Pao Chicken
- 1 packet Ching’s Secret Schezwan Sauce Mix
- 200 gm chicken, diced
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ cup corn, flour
- 6-7 whole cashewnts, fried
- 1 egg, beaten
- 450 ml (3 cups) water
- Oil to deep fry
- 1 chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Mix one beaten egg with diced chicken. Add corn flour and mix well, coating each piece of chicken.
- Deep fry chicken and keep aside
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok (kadai/frying pan) on a high flame
- Add the vegetables and stir fry for 1 minute
- Add water and Ching’s Secret Schezwan Sauce Mix.
- Stir and bring to boil. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add fried chicken and cashew nuts, mix and simmer for 1 more minute or till the sauce is thick
- Garnish with spring onion and serve hot