1. Take minced boneless chicken in a bowl.
2. Add Smith & Jones Ginger Garlic Paste, Ching's Dark Soy Sauce, cornflour, a pinch of salt and mix well.
3. Make small balls and deep fry in oil till golden brown.
4. For the gravy: Take a bowl and add water. Now add Ching's Veg Manchurian Masala and mix well till there are no lumps.
5. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and stir fry diced vegetables for 2 minutes.
6. Add masala mixture and chicken balls and bring to boil.
7. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy, simmer for 3-4 minutes.
8. Add spring onions for garnish.
9. Serve with Schezwan Fried Rice and Chowmein.