1. Put the boneless chicken cubes in a bowl. Add red chilli powder, salt to taste, Ching's Schezwan Chutney, lemon juice, curd and mix well.
2. Add garam masala powder and oil to the mixture and mix well. Keep the marinated chicken aside for 30 minutes.
3. Drizzle oil in a tray, spread the marinated chicken on it and cook it for 7-8 minutes at 220 degrees in the oven.
4. For Gravy: Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add the chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies and sauté till garlic turns golden brown.
5. Add onion and sauté till it turns golden brown. Then add the chopped tomatoes, salt to taste, red chilli powder, Ching's Schezwan Chutney and mix well.
6. Now add garam masala powder, cubed onion, capsicum, coriander leaves and let it cook well.
7. Add the cooked chicken pieces and fresh cream in the masala. Mix these well.
8. Garnish the masala with coriander leaves and serve with hot parathas or tandoori naans.