1. In a pan, take water and bring to boil. Cut the Ching’s Veg Hakka Noodles packet and put the noodles in the boiling water. Boil the noodles for about 2 mins.
2. Separate the noodles while they get cooked. Once cooked, drain the noodles off in a strainer, pour cold water and keep aside.
3. In a frying pan, add the chopped onions, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and french beans. Stir fry the whole mixture. Retain the crunch on the vegetables and ensure you don’t overcook it.
4. Put the boiled noodles in it.
5. Add the Ching's Chowmein Hakka Noodles masala packet, water and mix it gently.
6. Stir fry the whole mixture for about 2 minutes. Make sure you don’t break the noodles while you are stir-frying.
7. Remove the Veg Chowmein in a serving bowl.
8. Garnish it with spring onion greens and serve hot.