1. In a pan, heat oil and stir-fry the chopped vegetables of your choice (carrot, capsicum, onion, cabbage, french beans etc) for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add boiled rice or leftover rice to the vegetables.
3. Toss in the diced onions, capsicum, cauliflower, tomato, green peas and rice. Give the mixture a good stir.
4. Add Ching’s Secret Schezwan Masala.
5. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Remove the fried rice in a bowl.
6. Spicy hot Schezwan Fried Rice is ready. Garnish it with chopped spring onion greens, serve hot and enjoy!