1. Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, ginger and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
2. Now add the chopped onions, tomatoes, salt, pav bhaji masala and Ching's Schezwan Chutney and mix well.
3. Toss in the diced onions, capsicum, cauliflower, tomato, green peas and rice. Give the mixture a good stir.
4. Add the boiled rice. Toss well.
5. Add coriander leaves, butter and mix well.
6. Transfer the tawa pulao to a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Lip- smacking and sizzling Schezwan Tawa Pulao is ready. Serve hot and enjoy!