Indian food recipes like Dosa, Idli, and Uttapam are quite zesty, flavoursome and scrumptious. When hit by a hunger attack, these dishes are absolutely satisfying. Give a Desi Chinese enhancement to your routine style food with Ching’s Schezwan Chutney and enjoy the delicious experience. Watch this video to learn how to make these snacks using the Schezwan Chutney.
1. Heat a pan and sprinkle some oil
2. Spread small portion of the dosa batter on the pan to make uttapam.
3. Add chopped onion on 1, tomato on the other one and coriander leaves on the uttapam.
4. Spread Ching's Schezwan chutney to each uttapam evenly.
5. Cook until the uttapam turns little brown and crispy.
6. Your Schezwan Uttapam is ready to eat