1. Add 1 cup of grated cabbage to the pan (after the water has been squeezed out of it).
2. Add 1 inch finely chopped ginger
3. Add chilli, besan and salt to the mixture and mix well
4. Make small-sized dough balls and keep aside for deep frying. Drain off the excess oil.
5. Add 3 tsp oil to pan along with onion, capsicum, carrot and stir fry. Do not overcook.
6. Open and add 1 pack of Veg Manchurian Masala to bowl and add water. Whisk and mix.
7. Add Manchurian balls to the masala water. Boil for 15 minutes and turn off the gas, once the gravy thickens.
8. Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve hot.