1. Break the raw egg in a bowl and add maida, and salt to taste. Mix the boneless chicken cubes in this mixture and keep aside for marination.
2. Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry the marinated chicken on a low flame till it turns golden brown. Keep the chicken pakora aside.
3. For the gravy: Mix a packet of Ching's Chicken Chilli Masala in water till it becomes a smooth mixture.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Sauté the diced vegetables and a slit green chilli in the oil for 2-3 minutes.
5. Now add the chicken pakora and sauté well.
6. Add the masala mixture and stir well. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.
7. Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot!