1. Grind the corn coarsely and transfer to a bowl.
2. Add chopped ginger, green chilli, spring onions and salt.
3. Now add cornflour, bread crumbs, Ching's Schezwan Chutney and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
4. In a plate pour the bread crumbs.
5. Make lemon sized balls of the corn mixture and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
6. Make a small well in the centre of each ball and stuff 2 cheese cubes within. Shape it back into lemon sized balls.
7. Once more coat the corn balls thoroughly with the breadcrumbs.
8. Deep fry the balls till crisp and golden brown.
9. Sprinkle Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice masala for added zing.
10. Serve the piping hot and crunchy Schezwan cheese corn balls with Ching's Schezwan Chutney.