Give us our daily bread, but with a dash of masaledaar twist to it. Check out how you can make a boring bread slice appealing and level up your sandwich game with this easy to make chatpata Chilli Paneer Cheese Toast recipe!
1. Apply butter on only one side of the bread slices.
2. Pre-heat the oven and place the bread slices in the oven tray for about 2-3 mins till they turn brown & crisp.
3. Combine the grated cheese, onions, capsicum, paneer and Chings Schezwan Chutney and mix well.
4. Once the slices turn crisp, remove from the oven and spread Ching's Schezwan Chutney over them.
5. Evenly spread the paneer mixture on the toast.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
7. Place it again in the oven for about 6-8 mins till the cheese melts.
8. Cut the Chilli Paneer Cheese Toast diagonally and serve it with Ching’s Schezwan Chutney as a dip. Enjoy!